Dear Diary: Read the Thoughts of an ARS Sophomore Student

@ars2020memes Instagram post

Frida

My mom always says that everything always works out, but I’m starting not to believe her. End of the six weeks and you know what that means. Overwhelmed students and teachers. Thank god it’s the weekend, but am I relaxing? No. The workload at school is so much. I know that most of it is important, but I mean come on. Do the teachers at this school know that we have other classes and LIVES? I know that teachers get stressed at the end of the six weeks with all the grading and whatnot, but can’t they go a little easy on us? We’re all trying to keep our heads above water and make it through the semester. Ugh, I guess I should do my Geometry review, but I don’t WANT to. I would rather watch Vine compilations and post on Snapchat about all the work I’m not doing. Until next time, diary.

@ars2020 Instagram post

Tuesday

Alright. New six weeks, new me. This one is going to be different. I won’t procrastinate as much and I will be more focused during class. This one is going to go well, I can feel it. Well, I hope. We have this HUGE project called Cornerstone. There is SO MUCH to do in preparation for it. We have so many classes and yoga every week. I LOVE all the great opportunities we get, but my week feels SOOOO LONG. I am 90% sure my parents are ready to kill me because my room looks like a tornado blew through it. I just have no time during the week and on the weekends, I do homework and procrastinate. What is so hard to understand about that? Anyway, I suppose I need to keep doing my work instead of getting off topic and going down the rabbit hole of YouTube. Until next time, diary.

@ars2020memes Instagram post